Become an Active Member
The Recipe for Active Membership
- Become a MEMBER! (join anytime or during Slow Food USA’s Give What You Can)
- Promote Slow Food Springfield’s events on social media
- Buy local from Snail of Approval awardees, ask about their Slow Food Connection, and mention Snail of Approval in online reviews
- Attend SFS and SFUSA events (virtual for now)
- Support Snail of Approval events and specials
- Attend SFS’s annual meeting
There are many ways to donate.
- Sponsor or co-host an event
- Donate a good or service for a silent auction
- Contribute to a specific Good, Clean Fair Initiative
Are you ready to get involved? We hope the answer is YES!
Our education, biodiversity, and community initiatives are powered by caring, thoughtful volunteers. If you’re interested in joining us as a volunteer, we’d love to have you help our initiatives grow!
Ready to volunteer?
Let us hear from you.
Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
Join our Board
If you’re passionate about good, clean, fair food and you’re ready to make a commitment to help guide Slow Food Springfield, then consider joining our working board. We meet monthly to plan and work collaboratively.
Ready to join our dynamic, working board?
Complete the form below to contact us and we’ll fill you in on our work and next steps.