- This event has passed.
SAY CHEESE! Farmers’ Market Photo Contest – In honor of National Farmers’ Market Week
August 13, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Take a photo at the Old Capitol Farmers’ Market Saturday, August 13th. Post it on the Slow Food Springfield Facebook page with the hashtag #sfspringfield before 3pm that day. Get the most Likes and win.
Winner will be determined at 6pm Sunday, August 14th.
Rules of the Photo Contest
- Take photo at the Farmers’ Market
- Post photo on Slow Food Springfield Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/SlowFoodSpringfield?fref=ts by 3pm Saturday, August 13th
- Tag the photo #sfspringfield
- Get the most ‘Likes’ for your photo to Win
- Cut off time to determine winner is 6pm Sunday, August 14th
- Winner recieves Gift Certificates Generously Donated by Café Moxo Valued at $56.
- Winner will be contacted through Facebook message.
- If winner does not respond to message within 48 hours, the person with the next most liked photo will be contacted.
- Photo must be taken at the Old State Capitol Farmers’ Market on Saturday, August 13th
- Be creative! You can feature produce, people, farmers, tents… the possibilities are endless, as long as it is clearly at the market
- The Slow Food Springfield Board is exempt from participation.
- If the photo is deemed inappropriate by the Slow Food Springfield Board, it will be disqualified and removed from the Facebook page.