How it works:
- Call 217-522-4313 between 11am-6:45pm and say, “I’d like to order from special Slow Food Fundraiser Menu, please!”
- Order a slice of Morel Pie, a whole Morel Pie, and/or the Special Morel Dinner (choice of chicken, beef, or pasta).
- Confirm your order and donation amount* – it’s always good to confirm.
- Set a pickup time, snail on up to Maldaner’s in your car, and pick up curbside.
- Take home and enjoy the beauty of morels.
- Feel great about it – you had a fabulous meal and supported a local business and a local charity!
- Share on social media, if you’re so inclined and tag us @slowfoodspringfield, #snailofapproval, #slowfood
Your donation will go directly to support our good, clean, fair initiatives in the areas of education, bioversity, and community. Thank you!
Special Morel Dinner Donation – $10 donation to Slow Food Springfield is included – thank you!
Morel Mushroom Pie or Slice Donation – Tell the server the amount you’d like to donate to Slow Food. $5 minimum, please – and thank you!
Muldaner’s prefers cash, but they are able to accept credit/debit/check.
We are grateful to Chef Higgins and the Maldaner’s staff for providing us this opportunity for a curbside fundraiser!